Our Mission is...
to provide a child-centered education of the highest quality, using the unique vision and resources of home, school, and community to ensure a stable and vibrant learning environment rigorous in academic standards, rich in diversity, sensitive to individual needs, and committed to developing compassionate children who are confident, competent, and creative learners.
• in public education.
• everyone can learn and achieve.
• each individual has intrinsic worth.
• respect, honesty, self-discipline, and a sense of fair play are essential to the development of personal integrity.
• in personal responsibility and accountability.
• in striving to do one's best.
• in the value of a supportive, nurturing family.
• in the power of positive thinking.
• in valuing and utilizing diversity, we can achieve common goals.
• effective communication is essential.
• a sense of humor contributes to a healthy, balanced way of life.
• it is the responsibility of every individual to contribute to the betterment of a global society.
• in the benefit of individual pursuits and the value of collaborative contributions.
• successful change requires vision, personal action and a willingness to take risks.
• no failure is fatal . . . no success is final.
• learning is an essential life-long process.